What We Do
The Rogue Valley Council of Governments (RVCOG) is a voluntary association of local jurisdictions in Jackson and Josephine counties. Through its Senior & Disability Services department, it assists seniors and adults with disabilities. As the Area Agency on Aging for this district, the RVCOG has developed a network of services to help seniors and adults with disabilities live with dignity and independence. A 11- member Disability Services Advisory Council and a 21-member Senior Advisory Council appointed by the RVCOG Board of Directors assist in planning and advocacy.
- Those needing information about any program for seniors or adults with disabilities in our communities.
- Those frail elderly and adults with disabilities least able to care for themselves.
- Those likely to need more costly public service unless they receive immediate help.
- Those needing some assistance because of economic and social factors.
- Those caring for a family member.
2019 Senior and Disability Services Needs Survey
Jackson and Josephine Counties’ governmental agency on aging (Senior and Disability Services), would appreciate your assistance to better understand what services are needed to ensure that those facing aging or disability issues – or those who are caring for someone facing these issues – are able to live where they want as independently as possible.
The survey should only take about 10 minutes of your time to complete. No identifying information is being collected and your responses are confidential. We would greatly appreciate your responses.
To take the survey online: Click Here
If you have any questions regarding the survey, please call 541-423-1384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your help so we can better serve you and our community.