What We Do
The Rogue Valley Council of Governments (RVCOG) is a voluntary association of local jurisdictions in Jackson and Josephine counties. Through its Senior & Disability Services department, it assists seniors and adults with disabilities. As the Area Agency on Aging for this district, the RVCOG has developed a network of services to help seniors and adults with disabilities live with dignity and independence. A 11- member Disability Services Advisory Council and a 21-member Senior Advisory Council appointed by the RVCOG Board of Directors assist in planning and advocacy.
- Those needing information about any program for seniors or adults with disabilities in our communities.
- Those frail elderly and adults with disabilities least able to care for themselves.
- Those likely to need more costly public service unless they receive immediate help.
- Those needing some assistance because of economic and social factors.
- Those caring for a family member.
Senior and Disability Services is guided by a federally-mandated Four-Year Area Plan. The current 2021-2024 Area Plan is a draft and is awaiting approval from the Oregon Department of Human Services Community Services and Supports Unit. To see the current draft plan: Click Here
FEMA Assistance for Wildfire Victims
If you have already applied for Federal Disaster Assistance with FEMA, but still have questions about your application, HELP IS STILL AVAILABLE! For more information: