The Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) of Rogue Valley
In Jackson and Josephine Counties, the ADRC is in partnership with Rogue Valley Council of Governments’ Senior and Disability Services, DHS Aging and People with Disabilities and other local service providers. The Rogue Valley ADRC is available for anyone in Jackson or Josephine County. You can call 541-618-7572 to speak directly with a local resource specialist or email here. Get connected with local Senior and Disability Services. The need to use aging and disability services for ourselves or someone we know may occur once or twice in our lives. We may need expert help and need it quickly. Now, information is all in one convenient resource and is available for free. The ADRC connects you to resources to help meet these challenges. Gain access to information about more than 3oo locally-available community resources and services.
Who is Served
- Older adults and people with disabilities least able to care for themselves
- Anyone caring for a family member
- Anyone needing assistance because of economic and social difficulty
- Anyone needing information about supports and long-term care services for themselves or a friend or a family member
- Information and assistance – referral to available services
- Options counseling – personal counseling to help you make the best support choices
- Family caregiver support – classes and coaching for those caring for a loved one
- Healthy aging – Living Well chronic conditions workshops, Food & Friends (Meals on Wheels program)
- Behavioral health – Help to improve the quality of life for seniors and people with disabilities.
- Advocacy and Advisory Councils – Become a voice for the aging and people with disabilities in the Jackson and Josephine counties area.
- Federal assistance – Information about Medicaid (Oregon Health Plan) Long-Term Care and Financial Assistance programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Community living – Help to understand the range of home and community-based residential care options, including options for financial assistance
- Safety and rights – help find tools to protect aging and people with disabilities from harm, abuse, or catastrophe