Rogue Basin TMDL Implementation Tracking Homepage
The purpose of this page is assist in TMDL reporting and sharing of information by summarizing activities that have been (or will be) completed that meet requirements for the Rogue Basin TMDL Implementation program. Materials posted on this page may include schedules, dates, copies of deliverables, tracking forms, and other relevant materials. Please contact Greg Stabach for more information.
Year 7/2 Implementation (July 1, 2016 through June 30th, 2017)
- Grants Pass, Josephine County, Eagle Point, and Rogue River schools participated in the Salmon Watch program.
- Josephine County and the City of Grants Pass worked with the local County Weed Management Area and supported the Annual Weed Pull.
- Attended quarterly joint TMDL meetings held with the Bear Creek and Rogue TMDL programs.
- Submitted annual reports in September for work completed for year 6/2.
- Grants Pass, Josephine County, Eagle Point, and Rogue River participated in the Regional Stormwater Advisory Team (SWAT) to coordinate activities with TMDL programs and pending stormwater regulations.