What We Do
The Rogue Valley Council of Governments (RVCOG) is a voluntary association of local jurisdictions in Jackson and Josephine counties. Through its Senior & Disability Services department, it assists seniors and adults with disabilities. As the Area Agency on Aging for this district, the RVCOG has developed a network of services to help seniors and adults with disabilities live with dignity and independence. A 11- member Disability Services Advisory Council and a 21-member Senior Advisory Council appointed by the RVCOG Board of Directors assist in planning and advocacy.
- Those needing information about any program for seniors or adults with disabilities in our communities.
- Those frail elderly and adults with disabilities least able to care for themselves.
- Those likely to need more costly public service unless they receive immediate help.
- Those needing some assistance because of economic and social factors.
- Those caring for a family member.