RVCOG continues to advance its drone services program. We are currently expanding our capability to include 3-D modeling, inspections, life cycle modeling (repeated flights tracking the progress of construction and restoration projects), overlaying potential and historic plans for sites with drone imagery in addition to video production and aerial photography.
- Photography and Video
- 3D Modeling of Structures, Buildings, and other features
- Life cycle monitoring – construction projects, restoration
- Aerial Mapping
- Project overlays with existing site features and plans for development/redevelopment and/or historic plans.
- Project Inspection (pre and post project monitoring)
- GIS Mapping
- Emergency Services (flooding, fires)
- Pipeline Inspection
Greg Stabach, Drone Pilot, Natural Resources Program Manager, (541) 423-1370
Karl Welzenbach, Planning Program Manager, (541) 423-1360
- Restoration mapping along Bear Creek
- Documentation of events (clean ups)
- 3-D Modeling of historic building
- Videos of local communities, completed projects, and works in progress.