Print Text Only



Jackson and Josephine Counties, Oregon

Would you need special help in an emergency?

You might want to apply to be in the Disaster Registry if—in the case of a flood, forest fire or other disaster—you or someone you care for would:

The Disaster Registry provides the names and locations of people who need special assistance to fire, police, health, and rescue workers. Being on the Disaster Registry does not guarantee that you’ll get help first in a disaster. There are so many needs during a disaster that our fire fighters and police can’t help everyone at once. But if your name is in the Disaster Registry, they will know of your need for special assistance.

SIGN UP! If you want to be on the Disaster Registry, or if you want someone for whom you are legally responsible to be on it, please print this form, fill it out, and mail it to this address:

SDS RVCOG Disaster Registry
PO Box 3275
Central Point, OR 97502

Or email your completed Disaster Registry form to Connie Saldana.

Once we receive your application, it may take three months or more for your information to be available to rescue workers.

If you have any questions about the Disaster Registry, please call Senior & Disability Services of Rogue Valley Council of Governments at (541) 664-6674.

Please remember: Even if you are on the Disaster Registry, you should call 911 if you find yourself in a life-threatening situation.

Be prepared yourself:  The GO|STAY|KIT® is the ultimate tool that will help vulnerable populations in a medical emergency or natural disaster maintain control over their personal medical information. 

Whether a person stays at home during a disaster or goes to a shelter, there are certain steps he or she can do to prepare. For additional guidance on how to prepare, refer to these resources:

You can also pick up a free copy from your local county or law enforcement office.